Visit historical and present-day Trumpett sites using Google Earth. If you have Google Earth installed you can click on any Placemark file below and it will fly you to the location. When you are there, click on the Placemark for tourist information.
If you don't have Google Earth installed you need to install it first from http://earth.google.com. The 16 Placemark files can also be downloaded in one zipfile! See bottom of page (right-click + save).
Please note: Not all web browsers fully support the use of Google Earth Placemark files. Mozilla Firefox does, but Internet Explorer and Safari not always do. If you experience problems opening a Placemark file, download it first to your computer (right-click + save) and open it from there.
01. Panzerbunker Tonstudio 194.kmz
02. Zivago GmbH.kmz
03. Freakowitz & Einstein Studios (destroyed).kmz
04. A. van Garde Bedroom Studio.kmz
05. Freakowitz Bedroom & Livingroom Studios.kmz
06. C. Stein Bedroom Studio.kmz
07. Brinkhouse Bedroom & Livingroom Studios.kmz
08. The Actor Studio Amsterdam (destroyed).kmz
09. Studio Trumpetto.kmz
10. Studio Grand'Rue de Vieille.kmz
11. C. Stein Side-Room Studio.kmz
12. Trumpett MAT Temporary HQ.kmz
13. Trumpett Vision - TV439.kmz
14. The New C. Stein Studios.kmz
15. Vögelkino 30.kmz
16. Trumpett France Quartier-Général.kmz
1. to 16. Trumpett Google Earth - TRUM0544.zip
This page, and all
contents, are Copyright © 2006 by The Trumpett Group, Den Burg, Texel, The
The Trumpett logos are registered trademarks ®